Here’s a quick list of my recent buys and wish items over the last few months, much like my Brew & Browse January post. Lots of bargains under $20!
1. Kmart White Pineapple Lamp: $20 Fruity and filled with light, I’ve picked this lamp out to go with an antique dressing table that I recently got for my birthday.
2. H&M Gold Hooks: $9.95 Also to go with my dressing table, I saw these floral decorated hooks online and thought they would be perfect to hang necklaces on.
3. H&M Tealight Holder: $7.95 I bought this as an impulse buy at the till, but it’s great to hold my make-up brushes.
4. Forever New Grace 7/8th Slim Pants: $79.99 These classic pants fit really well and make putting together an outfit for work super easy. The navy colour gets me away from black too, which I always fall into on lazy mornings.
5. Crofton 3 Tier Cake Stand: $14.99 and Tea Chest: $8.99 The theme at Aldi supermarket last week was High Society. They had a wide range of high tea home-ware so of course I had to get the 3 tier cake stand, and a wooden tea chest. I’m not sure when I’ll use the tier, but I’m glad to have the option whenever the opportunity takes my fancy.
6. Kikkik Life is Sweet Mug: $12.95 This was a birthday gift from my lovely work colleagues to assist with my tea obsession.