Since graduating with a Bachelor of Journalism from the University of Queensland in 2012, I have worked in the media industry for several years across editorial, marketing and project management.
Currently, I work as a creative and content specialist for Tourism and Events Queensland, though some of my favourite roles in the past have included writing content for various clients at Exposure Ninja, managing events content website WeekendNotes, marketing and writing copy for a range of events at OatLabs, and launching and managing a successful online mums group platform.
I often post links to my recent work on my freelance business Facebook Page or you can find older examples below.
- Australian Traveller Magazine – Getting to Know ‘Straddie’ and Spit Bridge to Manly: Walking through Sydney’s ‘backyard’
- Holidays for Couples – Honeymoons That Give Back
- Vacancy Care – Types of Child Care in Australia: Child Care Options Analysed, How Much is Child Care in Australia: Daycare Costs, Prices, Fees and Rates and Best Age To Start Daycare/Preschool
- View my full profile of Motherd content
- View my full profile of WeekendNotes content
- View my full profile of Hubgarden content